Hi All,

Im trying to update my DSpace installation from 1.5.2 to 1.6.2, and I
have a Handle Service for persisten identifiers.
Do I have to modify settings in the Handle Server? Or leave the Handle
server running during the whole update process?
I'm not changing Naming Authority nor nothing related with the handle
configuration.

Cheers,
César