Hi,

   thanks for sharing configs. However, it does not work. I have done
everything almost like you, assingning groups does not work. I have to set
ShibUseHeaders On to have this feature worked. But then I can not logout -
yes, it is not a tragedy, the tragedy is that I can not login as I have
already described.

   Here is my Apache config:

     <Location />
         AuthType shibboleth
         ShibRequireSession Off
         Require shibboleth
     </Location>

  JkMount /* tomcat

  JkUnMount /Shibboleth.sso/* tomcat
  JkUnMount /shibboleth tomcat
  JkUnMount /shibboleth-sp/* tomcat

  <Location /shibboleth-login>
        AuthType shibboleth
                ShibRequireSession On
         ShibUseHeaders On
         require valid-user
  </Location>

Can anyone else help? I suppose it could be a small bug, I would like to
do more testing and debugging, but it takes a lot of time, so if anyone
can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Vlastik

Vlastimil Krejčíř
Library and Information Centre, Institute of Computer Science
Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic
Email: krejcir (at) ics (dot) muni (dot) cz
Phone: +420 549 49 3872
ICQ: 163963217
Jabber: kre...@jabber.org