I searched the archive for the answer to this and found:

"You probably want something like this in your theme XSLT (un-tested,
sorry):
<xsl:template match="dri:options/dri:li...@n = 'account']" priority="5">

  <xsl:if test=" [ page logic here ] ">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="dri:head" />

    <xsl:call-template name="standardAttributes">
     <xsl:with-param name="class">ds-option-set</xsl:with-param>
    </xsl:call-template>

    <ul class="ds-simple-list">
     <xsl:apply-templates select="dri:item" mode="nested"/>
    </ul>
  <xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

If you wanted to remove the My Account box completely, you could just
have this template do nothing."

I'd like to get rid of the "My Account" box on all pages in the Reference theme.
The theme does not have a Reference.xsl file.  I tried creating one in
Reference as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:import href="../dri2xhtml.xsl"/>
<xsl:template match="dri:options/dri:li...@n = 'account']" priority="5">
</xsl:template>

But that doesn't work.  Can someone tell me exactly how do do this?

Thank you,
Marvin