Hi César,

The default statistics display is for the past six months. This is not
easily configurable (such as dspace.cfg), however, if you know where to
look, its not a difficult change.

Here is the usage in XMLUI:
https://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/dspace/dspace/trunk/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/statistics/StatisticsTransformer.java?r=HEAD#l178

And here is the JavaDoc of what your calling:
http://projects.dspace.org/apidocs/org/dspace/statistics/content/DatasetTimeGenerator.html#setDateInterval(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String)

<https://fisheye3.atlassian.com/browse/dspace/dspace/trunk/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/statistics/StatisticsTransformer.java?r=HEAD#l178>-6
is the past six months, reduce that to a smaller (natural) number to go less
than six months back in the past.
--
Peter Dietz
Systems Developer/Engineer