Sergio, it would be much easier to troubleshoot this if you expanded the
stack-traces on the page and copied their text into email.  The wealth of the
information needed to debug the issue is in there.

That said, this is a very strange error to see on the root of the XMLUI.  Is
this a clean install, or an upgrade/migration?  The class generating that error
is not very big and *might* suggest that there is an underlying database issue
at fault here.

--
sands fish
Senior Software Engineer

On Nov 25, 2010, at 12:08 PM, Sergio Fredes