The next DSpace Global Outreach Committee meeting is tomorrow, Dec 7 at 9pm
EDT/14:00 UTC/GMT.

The proposed agenda can be found here:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DGOC+December+7%2C+2010.

We welcome anyone in the community to join the meetings, but due to space
limitations on our teleconference number, we do ask that if you plan to attend
you email me at vhollis...@duraspace.org in advance to ensure there is capacity
on the call. For more information about the meetings, including dial in
instructions and archived meeting notes visit here:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DGOC+Meeting+Notes.

Membership to the DGOC is open to anyone in the DSpace community. You can read
more about the group here:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Global+Outreach+Cmte. For
anyone interested in talking about the DGOC and how you can get involved,
please feel free to contact me at any time. Likewise if you have any feedback
or questions about DGOC efforts I'd love to hear from you.

Valorie Hollister
Director of Community Programs
DuraSpace
vhollis...@duraspace.org