From: Richard Rodgers [rrodg...@mit.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:38 PM
To: Jason Fowler
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Embargoes and batch import

Hi Jason:

Unless I'm misunderstanding what 'during' means here - you can. Just make sure
the item metadata for everything in the batch includes whatever field you
configured for
embargo.field.terms and has a valid value. It will be embargoed as it is
installed into the repository, just like if it had been submitted via the web
UI.

Hope this addresses the issue,

RIchard