Hi Craig,

see this resource:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC/DSpace+Statistics
6.1 Converting older DSpace logs into SOLR usage
data<https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC/DSpace+Statistics#DSpaceStatistics-ConvertingolderDSpacelogsintoSOLRusagedatahttps%3A%2F%2Fwiki.duraspace.org%2Fdisplay%2FDSDOC%2FSystemAdministration%23SystemAdministrationDSpaceLogConverter>

best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA

atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions