From: bluy...@gmail.com [mailto:bluy...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Bram Luyten
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 12:25 PM
To: amutsikiwa
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace 1.7.0 statistics scripts

Hi,

many scripts are now being started by "dspace <<name of script>>" with the
new command launcher.
Documentation:
<http://www.dspace.org/1_7_0Documentation/Application%20Layer.html#Applicati
onLayer-DSpaceCommandLauncher>
http://www.dspace.org/1_7_0Documentation/Application%20Layer.html#Applicatio
nLayer-DSpaceCommandLauncher
The file launcher.xml gives you all the info about the commands and the
attributes you can use.

best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium

2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA

atmire.com <http://atmire.com/>  - Institutional Repository Solutions

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 9:02 AM, amutsikiwa <amutsik...@uzlib.uz.ac.zw>