Thanks. We do have some outside users who self-register, so I had hoped to
replace the change password section with two links; one to our campus change
password page, and another to a new page with the dspace change password option
for outside users.

On 2/15/11 2:21 PM, "helix84" <heli...@centrum.sk> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 20:39, Savage, Karen R. <karen_sav...@baylor.edu> wrote:
> I need to edit the profile page to remove the change password section, as
> we're using LDAP authentication, but I can't find the profile section in any
> of the xsl files. I'm trying to find it by searching for the
> "xmlui.EPerson.EditProfile.confirm_password" key which is called from
> messages.xml, but even doing a sitewide search starting at webapps/xmlui I
> can only find that key in the messages.xml file. Where is it located?

I'm afraid it wouldn't be as easy as editing some XML because the
profile page is created by an aspect, see
[dspace-src]/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/eperson/EditProfile.java

That's also why searching for that string didn't help you.

Regards,
~~helix84