Dear Sir/Madam,
                      I have implemented Dspace 1.5 on RHEL-5 and database
is PostgreSQL. I took a backup of whole Dspace i.e Database, Assetstore etc.
But when i restored the taken backup all the functionalities in the UI seems
to be working fine except Search & Advance search. When I perform a search
it gives zero results. Is there any thing else i should after restoring the
database to enable search engine in Dspace. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Geetha Rao