Hellow all:

I've upgrading dspace from v. 1.4.2 to 1.5.1 and it seems that works ok  I can
view communities, collections, items and documents and update it,  I can create
communities and collections, but I can't add any items  on the  jspui UI: the
system shows "internal system error"

I want to say that in the xmlui UI I can add items and I have no problems just
with Accents I get strange characters

please somebody help me?

Thanks!