Hi Karen,

Daniel Ishimitsu
Hamilton Library
University of Hawaii

On 3/8/2011 6:51 AM, Savage, Karen R. wrote:
We're using the mirage theme in our new instance of dspace, and we've noticed a
difference in the layout between IE and other browsers. On pages with lists, e.g.
The front page with the list of communities, the Communities&  Collections
page, other browsers display the entire list; IE shows only the first two items in
the list (see the two image captures).

I know that the reset.css file controls differences in browsers, but I don't
see which item might affect this particular problem.

--
Karen Savage
Baylor University Libraries