Hi Lewatle,

> I want to enable servicedocument for our sword I dit this previously but I
> think I am missing some steps now,  anyone please tell me what  properties do
> I need to change in order to configure sword servicedocument .

As long as you have the 'sword' webapp deployed, there is usually no
configuration required.  The service document will be found at
/sword/servicedocument.

Depending upon how you deploy it and name it, you may need to adjust these two
settings in dspace.cfg:

# sword.deposit.url = http://www.myu.ac.uk/sword/deposit
# sword.servicedocument.url = http://www.myu.ac.uk/sword/servicedocument

But these will only need to be edited if you're not using the default locations
of:

{dspace.url}/sword/deposit
{dspace.url}/sword/servicedocument

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
Digital Development Manager
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928