Hi Sue,

despite the SWORD example, I'm still a bit puzzled with your difference
between a pre-installed feature and one that needs to be implemented
separately.

With an implementation, do you mean altering the configuration or really
downloading additional libraries/files. As far as I know, everything in the
release notes is "pre-installed" but might need a little tweaking to enable:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+1.7.0+Notes

Examples are Discovery and Mirage, which are very easy to enable by means of
configuration, but not enabled by default. I think it would be a bridge to
far to claim that these features need a separate implementation or
installation.

Here's a video that explains how to enable Discovery & Mirage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9obqwFPWR6w

best regards,

Bram Luyten

@mire

Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA

atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions