Hi,

Please I need help with the archives migration, I need to migrate such a 10.000
archives to Dspace, but I don´t found enough information about it, i have a lot
of question, for example:

The migration should be Collection by Collection..??? or I can migrate all
archives and then I can order by Collections..???

I found some scripts to migrate archives, but I can´t implement, someone can
help me with an example..?? I'm very confused.

And Last, how I execute the scripts..??, where, how..??

please help me, I´m new in this and I am having much problems... =(
I hope you can help me.

Sincerely,
Verónica