Hi all,
I'm using Dspace 1.6.2 with solr statistics, also I have another test
repository with the same version and the same data. So I want to copy
the first repository stats data to the second one. Is ok if I copy
[dspace]/solr/statistics/data folder to solr data folder in the second
repo?

Also I can convert an inmport the logs form the first one to the
second.. but that seems to be much more tedious.

Greetings!
César Sabater