Jason,
I ran into the same problem. The brute-force approach I took was to move the
Discovery Aspect to the top of the chain in XMLUI.XCONF. I'm not sure if that
preserves the other page layouts like you want:
http://archie.kumc.edu/

I don't think the Mirage templates expose much of the ordering of elements. It
pretty much renders the flow as ordered in the DRI document.  Overriding that
isn't exactly straightforward.

BTW, Atmire is scheduling a webinar about tweaking Mirage layouts.

Jason

Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center
jstirna...@kumc.edu
913-588-7319

>>> On 5/17/2011 at 11:47 AM, in message
>>> <D3BEEF5605130849A1576A0FEAC507BB56FE720B55@alx>, "Bugler, Jason R."
>>> <jbug...@legion.org> wrote:

I'm looking into how to alter where the
aspect_artifactbrowser_CommunityBrowser_div_comunity-browser displays on
the front page without breaking where it displays on other pages, since
it is referenced via the same CSS style for all pages.

I simply want to move the search box above the community browser but I
do not see where the search box (and MANY other DIV tags) are referenced
in the theme templates.  Doing search for their respective strings
within the whole code-base/source pull up nothing.

Thank you for any guidance.