Neglected to mention in my previous email:

Once you apply the previously sent patch, you should be able to clear
the Cocoon cache by visiting:

http://localhost:8080/xmlui/clearcache

Again, it will return a bunch of XML (which is Cocoon Status Info). But,
in that XML will be an section like:

<group name="VM">
    <group name="...EHDefaultStore">
      <value name="cached">
         <line>[empty]</line>
      </value>
      <value name="size">
         <line>0 items in cache (0 are empty)</line>
      </value>
    </group>
</group>

- Tim