Hi, I'm tinkering with the LNI for DSpace, and am wondering if anyone else
has played with it, and what has been your experience? I've tried googling
around for any blog posts, and, have come up empty handed.

I bet you're wondering, probably aloud, "what's your use case?" I'm
thinking I should first apologize to your office mates :-) and then I'd
say I'm looking for a friendly way to go from a file system to an instance
of DSpace configured as a "dark archive". I'd define "friendly" as some
process that would be familiar to a person accustomed to filling external
hard drives with data, in other words, a scanner technician. DSpace LNI
and a WebDAV client looks like a good fit, so I'd like to play around, but
I'd like to hear from other folks who might have gone down this road.

Thanks!

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems