Hi folks,

I am trying to implement dspace using API. I have implemented all the apis
in my project. I am able to create Community as well collection using this
api.Now i want to upload an item . I have gone through the api and i found
SubmissionController is the class which handles the item upload request. Now
i tried to understand the code and i uploaded the file using my GUI . File
is successfully uploaded. But when i perform search in dspace, item is not
display.

Could any one have idea how to use the api (SubmissionController) for item
uploading.. ?

Thanks,
Dhaivat