Dear All,

Hello, we are using Discovery in our DSpace instance with mirage as our
theme. I have noticed that when using the search box that can be found in
the home page or at the side bar, search results are sorted by relevance in
ascending order which means that items that are least relevant are displayed
at the top of the search results. If I'm using jspui, search results are
sorted by relevance in descending order. Please visit
http://repository.seafdec.org.ph/ and try to search using the search box in
the side bar or at home page. The jspui is at
http://repository.seafdec.org.ph/jspui. Try using the term shrimp. Please
advice how can I change the default sorting of search results in xmlui?
Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Elvi S. Nemiz
Information Assistant