Hi All,

I just fixed it. it is my mistake which I didn't make the last sequence
no at this section

I changed the default value 7 to the next no before my last filed

          <!-- recurse without changing phase if we didn't output
anything -->

          <xsl:otherwise>

            <!-- IMPORTANT: This test should be updated if clauses are
added! -->

            <xsl:if test="$clause &lt; 29">

              <xsl:call-template name="itemSummaryView-DIM-fields">

                <xsl:with-param name="clause" select="($clause + 1)"/>

                <xsl:with-param name="phase" select="$phase"/>

              </xsl:call-template>

            </xsl:if>

          </xsl:otherwise>

        </xsl:choose>