Jose,

Yes, this the challenge, cocoon is caching in tomcats work directory,
that needs to get cleaned, there was some recent talk in teh DSpace
lists about an admin option that will clear the cocoon pipeline cache,
this looks promising, but the current approach is to delete your work
dir for the webapp and restart the webapplication.

Best,
Mark

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Blanco, Jose <blan...@umich.edu> wrote:
> I just restarted tomcat and that fixed it, but there must be an easier way.
> I was deploying the app with tomcat.
>
> -Jose

Mark R. Diggory
@mire - www.atmire.com
2888 Loker Avenue East - Suite 305 - Carlsbad - CA - 92010
Esperantolaan 4 - Heverlee 3001 - Belgium