Hello,

I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean by "client access is not
possible"?  Do you mean that DSpace is not accessible via the web?

Is it possible that a firewall could be blocking the port you are using
to access DSpace?  For example, if you are running Tomcat on port 8080,
you should make sure that port is not being blocked by a system firewall.

You also may want to check your dspace log files to see if any error
messages are appearing there (it looks like you only attached your
Tomcat logs, which don't give enough information about what may be going
on).

Here's a How-To guide which should help you locate those logs and
troubleshoot any error messages:
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Troubleshoot+an+error

If you notice errors in your DSpace logs that don't make sense, feel
free to forward the error messages to this mailing list, and we'll try
to help you resolve the problem.

- Tim