On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 23:05, emilio lorenzo <elore...@arvo.es> wrote:
> Helix,  one of the references of the page that you provide, has missing
> links...  specifically,  the examples page,
> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Emetsger__ExampleAspects
> with examples from John Hopkins University, doesn´t have the linked
> documents . Could anyone provide those examples?  I think it would be very
> illustrative about the concepts of aspects development.

The problem is that during the transfer of of the wiki content from
MediaWiki to Confluence, the old wiki was taken offline too soon. If
it were up to me, I would leave it online indefinitely. There are too
many instances of lost content. The old wiki was available during the
move as oldwiki.dspace.org (this may help you with looking in the
Archive, read on).

In some cases you can get the old content via the Internet Archive's
Wayback Machine (start here, select a date):
http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Main_Page

But only static content is archived, which means that if an URL
contains arguments after "?", they're ignored by the archive.

I was able to find the lost content you're looking for:
http://web.archive.org/web/20080528094702/http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/User:Emetsger:ExampleAspects

Please, if you find any missing content, do update the new wiki.

Regards,
~~helix84