I have integrated a function at  File: SubmissionController   call from
function : uploadFiles it will run during file upload step in submitting
item ...it will give me a string value as shown bold in below

2011-09-01 10:54:24,187 WARN
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.SubmissionController @ file url---
D:/agro-29.08/dspace-ins/upload\errors.txt
2011-09-01 10:54:25,968 WARN
org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.SubmissionController @ VALUE--- *location,
Public sector, farm inputs, Packaging*
2011-09-01 10:54:26,031 INFO  org.dspace.content.Bundle @
abhis...@webinito.com:
session_id=C00DE85C7CD8B97C53AFD72B1C5CD9F5:ip_addr=127.0.0.1:
create_bundle:bundle_id=9

i want this value to insert as a "Subject Keywords"  .... i m bit confused
in submission procedure, can anyone help me on this ????

--
Thanks n Regards
Abhishek Raval