Hi Jose,

I've noticed some other separate issues with Javascript libraries with
Chrome the other day too.

Chrome does work in the out-of-the-box XMLUI, so I don't know how much you
have customized your theme, but the first thing I would double check is your
Console in Chrome's Inspect Element (Control+Shift+I), and see if you have
Javascript errors.

Normally these kind of things are fixed when the javascript is clean.

Peter Dietz