Scott, how are you?

My configuration:

# maximum width and height of generated thumbnails
thumbnail.maxwidth  = 80
thumbnail.maxheight = 80

#XPDF

xpdf.path.pdftotext = /usr/bin/pdftotext
xpdf.path.pdftoppm = /usr/bin/pdftoppm
xpdf.path.pdfinfo = /usr/bin/pdfinfo

plugin.named.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.FormatFilter = \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.XPDF2Text = PDF Text Extractor, \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.XPDF2Thumbnail = PDF Thumbnail, \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.HTMLFilter = HTML Text Extractor, \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.WordFilter = Word Text Extractor, \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.PowerPointFilter = PowerPoint Text Extractor, \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.JPEGFilter = JPEG Thumbnail, \
   org.dspace.app.mediafilter.BrandedPreviewJPEGFilter = Branded Preview JPEG

filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.XPDF2Text.inputFormats = Adobe PDF
filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.XPDF2Thumbnail.inputFormats = Adobe PDF
filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.HTMLFilter.inputFormats = HTML, Text
filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.WordFilter.inputFormats = Microsoft Word
filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.PowerPointFilter.inputFormats =
Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Powerpoint XML
filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.JPEGFilter.inputFormats = BMP, GIF,
JPEG, image/png
filter.org.dspace.app.mediafilter.BrandedPreviewJPEGFilter.inputFormats
= BMP, GIF, JPEG, image/png

#Names of the enabled MediaFilter or FormatFilter plugins
filter.plugins = PDF Thumbnail, PDF Text Extractor, HTML Text
Extractor, PowerPoint Text Extractor, Word Text Extractor, JPEG
Thumbnail

After correction, another error:

./dspace filter-media

ERROR: Unknown MediaFilter specified (either from command-line or in
dspace.cfg): 'PDF Thumbnail'

Thank you,

A.