Hi Paulo,

Good spotting.. we have two instances of this typo in the example
Dennis refers to from the DSpace manual (page 243).
It's an easy typo to make because Dublin Core XML will use elements
like dc:title, etc!

We'll make sure it's fixed in the 1.8 manual and the Wiki.

Dennis, if you use Paulo's example below you should be set.

Cheers,

Kim