From: Wendy J Bossons [mailto:wboss...@mit.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 10:34 AM
To: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] DSpace 1.8 - Item Import

Hello,

I am trying to import an item from the command line. However, I keep getting a
stack trace. Has anyone seen this and how can I resolve it? The test command
and *beginning* of the stack trace follows . . .

sudo <my dspace installation dir>/bin/dspace import -a -e
wboss...@mit.edu<mailto:wboss...@mit.edu> -c 123456789/34 -s <my dspace
installation dir>/exports/1 -m <my dspace installation dir>/imports -t

Failed to startup the DSpace Service Manager: failure starting up spring
service manager: Error creating bean with name
'org.dspace.servicemanager.spring.DSpaceBeanPostProcessor#0' defined in class
path resource [spring/spring-dspace-applicationContext.xml]: Unsatisfied
dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type
[org.dspace.servicemanager.config.DSpaceConfigurationService]: : Error loading
class
[org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.xmlworkflow.actions.userassignment.ClaimAction]
for bean with name 'claimaction_xmlui' defined in file
[/home/dspace/dspace-scm-18/config/spring/xmlui/workflow-actions-xmlui.xml]:
problem with class file or dependent class; nested exception is
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/dspace/app/xmlui/wing/WingTransformer;
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException:
..\Wendy

"  A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. "

Wendy Bossons
Senior Software Engineer
MIT Libraries
Software Analysis and Development