I don't understand the use of the priority  attribute in the structural.xsl
file.  Wouldn't you always use the template with the highest priority?  Maybe I
don't know what priority means.

Also, I find it quite overwhelming to work with the structural.xsl file.  The
one I have is close to 3,500 lines long.  Any plans to break that up to be more
manageable.  I would love it if it were one xslt file per page ( kind of like
the jsp world ).  Perhaps it would defeat sophistication of the code as it
stands, but in my opinion, it would be a lot easier to follow.

Thanks!
Jose