Hello again,

I am asking once more in case someone missed my last email. It will be
really helpful if anyone can point me to the right direction.

I did the following since my last email. I edited dstat.cfg and changed
start.year to 2001 and start.month to 11. I then cleared
/[dspace]/reports and executed /dspace stat-initial/. Still the same
problem.

Many thanks,

Evelthon