I'm noticing in DSpace 1.8.0 XMLUI, Mirage theme that the "Reset Password"
fields are displayed in my profile page after I've authenticated via LDAP. I
don't see any configuration to disable that. I thought there used to be
configuration for that, but I could be thinking of some other app. I see the
allowSetPassword boolean in
http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/dspace/trunk/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/authenticate/LDAPAuthentication.java
 so
Can I set allowSetPassword to "false" for XMLUI in the config, OR
should I set or override someplace in the theme to make those fields disappear?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center

Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center
jstirna...@kumc.edu
913-588-7319