Hi Justin,

This isn't possible right now, however we have created a ticket in our software
issue tracker to see if we can get this implemented:

- https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1083

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
Digital Development Manager
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928