Giving this one more shot with a different subject line since it got no love
the last time around
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=28438078 ). Apologies
for the duplication.

I'm using LDAP authentication in DSpace 1.8.0 with XMLUI and Mirage theme. When
I login and go to my account profile, I'm allowed to change my password. How do
I disallow that, or might I have something misconfigured so that I'm falling
through the authentication stack to the password authentication (although I'm
fairly sure that's not the case)?

I know there is an allowSetPassword boolean available for just this purpose,
but it doesn't seem to be applied.

Thanks,
Jason
Jason Stirnaman
Biomedical Librarian, Digital Projects
A.R. Dykes Library, University of Kansas Medical Center
jstirna...@kumc.edu
913-588-7319