On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 12:58:42PM +0100, Fabiana Zollo wrote:

> Hi everybody,I'm having a problem when I try to access to the DSpace Home
> Page. The message is this below:
> Internal System ErrorThe system has experienced an internal error. Please try
> to do what you were doing again, and if problem persists, please contact us
> so we can fix the problem.
> I checked the log files in the DSpace directory, and this below is the
> content of the dspace .log file.
> Could anyone help me? I haven't made any changes and the system was perfectly
> running before.
> Thanks in advance,Fabiana
>
> 2011-12-14 12:51:08,187 WARN org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DataSourceInit @
> Exception initializing DB pool
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:

That looks to me like a damaged value for the config/dspace.cfg
setting "db.driver".  If you're using PostgreSQL then the value should
be "org.postgresql.Driver", and if Oracle then "oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver".

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.