Hi Guillermo,

This is just a thought but have you also upgraded your database with the
"database_schema_17-18.sql" file located in the "{dspace.dir}/etc/postgres"
directory ?

Kind regards,

Kevin Van de Velde
@mire
Esperantolaan 4 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA
atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions