Hi Hardy,

I suspect the problem here is that Integer.parseInt() is being used, and
the largest Integer (Integer.MAX_VALUE) is 2147483647.

As 858993459200 > 2147483647 an error occurs.

Unfortunately, based on the error, it looks like this Integer.parseInt()
call is happening in the MultipartFilter (which is in Cocoon).  So, I'm
not sure there's an easy way to fix this, unless we create our own
MultipartFilter.

Then again, 2147483647 bytes = 2GB

So, we'd want to determine if we're OK with this 2GB limitation in the
XMLUI, or if we want to try to support larger files (though I'd question
whether we'd run into web browser timeouts if we went much larger)

This is a good find though!  I actually didn't realize we had a 2GB
XMLUI upload limitation.

- Tim