From: Tim Donohue [mailto:tdono...@duraspace.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 5:59 PM
To: Henry, Matt - OPS District Computer Technician
Cc: Alexandre Magaz Graça; Gabriel Dina; DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace memory issue

All,

To Matt's point, we have a few performance tuning recommendations posted up
in the Wiki Docs at:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Performance+Tuning+DSpace

This page provides hints on how give DSpace more memory to work with if you
keep encountering out-of-memory issues.

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Performance+Tuning+DSpace

If you've already tried some of these options with no/little success, please
let us know on this list.

Also if anyone else on this list has updates to suggest for this Performance
Tuning documentation, please do let us know on this list!

- Tim