Dear Sirs,

Thank you very much for your answers!

I found a very simple and effective way to solve my problem.
I write it down, maybe it could be useful for someone:
I exported the metadata for a collection through the interface in cvs,
opened it in Bluefish and used Replace All.
Then imported the cvs back in DSpace.
That`s it.

Thank you! Have a nice day!

--

With best regards,
Bodnár Róbert

BIBLIOTECA CENTRALA UNIVERSITARA "LUCIAN BLAGA"
INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGES/ DIGITAL LIBRARY
Str. Clinicilor Nr. 2
400006 Cluj-Napoca
Romania
e-mail: bodnar_rob...@bcucluj.ro