I think this means that your dspace.cfg file may be setup incorrectly.  Also
check your permissions on the webapps and your dspace folder.

Hope this helps,
Matt Henry

From: ritika bhalla [mailto:rit.bhall...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:07 AM
To: DSpace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Internal Error after the dspace installation

Hey,

I have successfully installed Dspace 1.8.1 with the pre-requisite softwares
installed and running. When i run the link. "http:\\localhost:8080\jspui" on
the home page i get the following error:

"Internal System Error
The system has experienced an internal error. Please try to do what you were
doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact us so we can fix the