Technology Research & Development
sa...@mit.edu<mailto:sa...@mit.edu>
E25-131

On Jun 8, 2012, at 7:27 AM, Ben Ryan wrote:

Helix,
   This page https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Development+with+Git
has the answer at the bottom.

Regards,
   Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: helix84
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 12:11 PM
To: Ben Ryan
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Building with NetBeans 7.1.2

Hi Ben,

I know next to nothing about Netbeans, I just want to point you to a
page on DSpace integration with Netbeans:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/IDE+Integration+-+DSpace+and+NetBeans

You should find a workflow that should work there. Or someone else
here may try to answer your specific question.

Regards,
~~helix84