So, turns out the one change I didn't make was to config/modules/workflow.cfg :)

... and then run the java migration.

Mark, thanks for the help.

Jason

>>> On 6/20/2012 at 09:01 AM, in message <CAMA9Da4JFTWw7TJenPNS0sXsfeBqKFJHJVuKYaCX9+MN6q+q...@mail.gmail.com>, Mark Diggory <mdigg...@atmire.com> wrote:

Jason,

The default configuration has steps and roles similar to the original workflow. The data migration scripting should migrate your existing roles to the new workflow tables, the UI will not look very different at first. Did you run the java portion of the migration?

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC18/Configurable+Workflow#ConfigurableWorkflow-DataMigration%28Backwardscompatibility%29

To further test if your have it properly configured:

1. you might post the contents of the cws_ database tables so we can review the state if the migration.

2. Try enabling one of the custom steps that are provided in a test collection and see if you can set roles on it in the administrative interface.

Mark