From: Mark H. Wood [mailto:mw...@iupui.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:50 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Tangent: how to filter .zip files? [was Re: Media filter
for .zip files]

People ask about filtering .zip files from time to time.  Given that a .zip
archive can contain an arbitrary number of files in an arbitrary hierarchial
directory structure, of arbitrary types, with arbitrary relationships among
them (including none whatever), with possibly no file distinguished in any
obvious way, I'm curious:  what do you think a .zip filter would do?

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.