Hi All,

Heard from the folks that are managing/hosting our dspace.org site.

We have been experiencing a few minor "glitches" (following a more major
outage which happened over the weekend) with dspace.org.

However, at this point, it seems like the site is up for many/most.

If you still see the site as being down, please let me know so we can
try and narrow down the issue.

- Tim