Thanks for your patience helix :) I am just a beginner.

Here is what I found in my test server (BTW we are on Windows server)

C:\dspace-1.6.2-src\src\dspace\config\crosswalks\oaidc.properties

I see a very simple mapping table in this file. For example:

dc.title.* = title

So I assume that if I just need to add a line like this:

iadb.docnumber = identifier

And then rebuild.

Am I in right track?

Thanks

Rodrigo Calloni
System Librarian
Felipe Herrera Library
Knowledge and Learning Sector
Tel: 202-623-2952
Fax: 202-623-3183

1300 New York Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20577
USA
www.iadb.org

"Knowledge for Development Challenges"
  Please consider the environment before printing this email