From: helix84 [mailto:heli...@centrum.sk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 9:51 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Filter-media on TEXT files

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Mark H. Wood <mw...@iupui.edu> wrote:
> I don't understand:  why would there be any need to extract plain text
> from a bitstream that's already plain text?  Just index it.  The point
> of text extraction is to create a plain-text bitstream for the indexer
> to digest.

Mark, does the indexer index text from plain text files in the ORIGINAL bundle?

Regards,
~~helix84

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged,
confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended
recipient(s),or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message
to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete this e-mail message from your computer. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the
views of the company.