I see. Now i had 2 files casserver.crt and casserver.key from CAS server
(signed from my own CA.crt and CA.key)
I had dspace.crt and dspace.key (signed from those CA.crt and CA.key, too),
can you point me specifically how to trust that CA.crt from JVM truststore
? Thank you very much.

--
TRUONG HOANG DUNG*
**Librarian Researcher