Hi all,

   has anyone else encountered troubles with 'mvn package' on older DSpace
1.6.2? Something has changed because I get

[ERROR] Two or more projects in the reactor have the same identifier, please
make sure that <groupId>:<artifactId>:<version> is unique for each project: ...

on pom.xml files. Last week mvn package works well...

I can't say I'm maven expert but I guess maven repositories for 1.6.2 has
changed.

Regards

Vlastik

Vlastimil Krejčíř
Library and Information Centre, Institute of Computer Science
Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
Email: krejcir (at) ics (dot) muni (dot) cz
Phone: +420 549 49 3872
ICQ: 163963217
Jabber: kre...@jabber.org